Why Choose Us
We are the first and only courier to conduct live, on-going, and continuous flexible collections. We collect outside of the local authority collection time bands at any time that is suitable for you.
Your recycling is the last thing you ever have to worry about with Hart Recycling as your recycling courier. That’s why we offer low cost and reliable services to take care of it for you. It’s easy. We can offer a tailor-made service to ensure the perfect fit for your business.
Hart Recycling service is:
- Low cost
- High quality
- Locally provided
- Easy to use
- Environmentally friendly
- A daily collector
- We will conduct live ongoing collections every day for time bands.
- We will collect from within your premises eliminating any need to put items onto the public highway at any time.
- Prices start from 72p for collection and disposal (based on one bag of recycling).
- We will provide a one-on-one personal, friendly service, 24 hours a day.
- No contract, no hassle. It’s simple to become a Hart Recycling customer. Just let us take care of it!
- We offer 24-hour care and access to a dedicated account manager.
- We do not take waste to landfill.
- We will provide you with the total dedicated care package.
Our costs are the lowest in the UK. It costs from as little as 72p per bag for collection and disposal. Please contact us for a full price list or quote.
We will assist you in comply with the law relating to waste and recycling. With the experience of having served as a Street Environment Manager for Westminster City Council, we can provide you with all necessary information regarding the rules governing waste regulations.
As commercial producers of waste and recycling you are required to observe all regulations, particularly as they relate to waste disposal, recycling and street side presentation. We have an intimate knowledge of local authority enforcement procedures and policy. We will provide you with a one-on-one, personalised friendly service backed up by 15 years of knowledge gained working for Westminster City Council.
Our support and service will enable you to stay within the law and avoid any potential local authority enforcement action which could result a fixed penalty of £80.00, usually required to be paid within paid 14 days. Failure to pay within the specified time will see the fixed penalty notice increase to £100.
We focus on customer satisfaction by placing the customer at the centre of the experience :
- As a Hart Recycling customer, your service will be identical industry-wide in the UK.
- We have 15 years’ experience in the recycling industry managing the Westminster City Council waste contract, the largest within Europe.
- We have green credentials and use local recycling facilities. We are committed to the environment and will not send any of your recycling to landfill.
- We are the first and only courier to provide “live, flexible, ongoing collections” as standard procedure. Please feel free to get in touch for further information. You’ll have no further need to adhere to Westminster City Council’s time bands.
- We offer excellent customer service, including your own personal account manager.
- Our telephone helpline is available 24-hours a day
- We strive to anticipate any issues before the customer becomes aware. We guarantee an immediate response to unexpected problems.
- Our reliability is second to none and is guaranteed as a cornerstone and mission statement of our company.
- We will schedule collections at the optimum time for you, eliminating the need for restrictive time bands.
- We will collect your waste or recycling directly from within your premises. This eliminates the need to present items on the public highway which has the immediate effect of enhancing both your environment and customer perception.
We are committed to upholding the highest standard of waste management services that benefit the local and global environment. Through responsible practice we aim to reduce waste by increasing recycling. The clients we serve benefit from our experience in offering reputable services. We work according to regulations to ensure excellence in customer service. A cleaner world is a safer world, not only for our customers but for the wellbeing of the planet.